12:14 PM

Maybelline Pusle Perfection by Define-A-Lash


Price: $12.49 {Target}
When I first saw a commercial for the vibrating brush mascara, I thought,"You have got to be joking me, how the heck would a pulsating brush help build up lashes." putting a moving wand near or around my eyes is not my idea of fun. These inventors have obviously never seen me putting in make-up in the car. So when I pulled the long slender tube out of the package, and removed the golden tab from the top, pressed the button and the tube started vibrating, I thought... Wow this IS kinda neat. The package says and I quote, " 7 must-haves of lash perfection, 1-luscious thickness, 2- luxurious length, 3-smooth separation, 4-intense color, 5-shapely curves, 6-healthy luster, 7-zero clumps. I first applied the mascara to my bare lashes. If this stuff works I wanted to see if it would withstand the ultimate test. Do my lashes look longer, thicker, or curvier, with no help from my eye make-up. The directions say to press the button then apply the brush to the base of the lashes. This tickles. A LOT! But so long as your eyes aren't too ticklish you should be able to withstand the vibration. I personally thought it was easier to put the brush to the lash line, then press the button. This way you don't feel like a swarm of bees are headed straight
for your eyes. Here is a before picture:

My lashes are virtually non-existant. So after I had one eye done I did notice a significant difference in lash length. Here is the after pic...Don't forget this is with no other make-up on just mascara:



Okay so I have proven to myself that I CAN take a picture without any make-up on and there are no cataclysmic repercussions. So on with the review, the brush is nice and thin and is easy to maneuver around. The pulsating does take a little getting use to, but my lashes do look and feel longer, and don't seem to be too clumpy either. Whether this is from the vibrations or the formula of mascara, I couldn't really say. I do like this "new wave brush"... get it, new wave. He, he, he, okay I'll keep my day job. So #1 Luscious Thickness , 2 Luxurious Length , 3 Smooth Separation [semi-], 4 Intense Color [semi-], 5 Shapely Curve , 6 Healthy Luster [what the heck is that?!?], 7 Zero Clumps, there are slight clumps on the ends of my lashes, but for the most part . So would I recommend this pulse perfection to my friends and family....Yes I actually would. I give it a 4 out of 5. Here are the after photos with make-up... I had to throw these in.


0 comments: