11:40 AM

Espresso Citron Exfoliant

Espresso Citron Exfoliant
bodycoffeestore.com {$39.00}
I first bought this exfoliant at a local spa here in Las Vegas. I have to admit I bought it because it was on the clearance table. I had been reading a lot about coffee products for skin, and the benefits. So I figured I would try it out. The first thing you notice about the product is the look and texture. It literally looks like grounds of coffee being squeezed out of a tube. Very weird. It also has a very strong lemony coffee smell, if you can somehow imagine that. I used it on my entire body and it felt like I was rubbing large coffee grounds all over. I looked silly covered in a grainy, brown foam. My hands were tingling from the exfoliating action. What we girls do for beauty is beyond comprehension. As soon as I rinsed it off though, I felt the benefits of this product. My skin felt so super soft, and clean. I followed it up with my regular soap, just in case, I didn't want to smell like a Starbucks. The real test though was after I got out of the shower and dried off. Living in a desert and trying to keep your skin silky soft can be a futile battle. I was so pleasantly surprised though when my skin didn't feel like it even needed lotion. I wore a short skirt that night to show off my new glowing, dewy legs. I had been on a mission to find a good exfoliant, till that night. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves have silky smooth skin. It is the best exfoliant I have ever used.

0 comments: